Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Ferrari 126C2
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K765 (also listed as K765 and K-765).
- Belongs to the Scuderia Ferrari Team.
- Raced at the Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1982.
- Includes photo-etched parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 95 mm x 155 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 200 g.
- Featured in newsletter 460.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.