Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
A 1/12 scale model based on the two Alfa Corse entries for the 1993 DTM: Car #8 driven by N.Larini and car #7 driven by A.Nannini.A full detailed, multi-material kit featuring white metal, resin, etching parts, turned parts and silk screen decals allowing for maximum representation of the original vehicle. Front and rear doors open, and front/rear bonnets can be removed, allowing for full view of detailed interior after completion. Aluminum turned parts used for wheel, wheel nut and wheel shaft. Wheels pre-anodized in black. Tires feature pre-printed logos. Differences in steering wheel and shift stick designs between the two drivers have been faithfully created and both set of parts are included with kit.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K762 (also listed as K762 and K-762).
- Belongs to the Alfa Corse Team.
- Raced at the DTM in 1993.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 264 mm x 353 mm x 93 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2200 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 452 and 454.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.