This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The gorgeous Totip decoration
in one of the most famous Italian rally cars.
Additional details for the Lancia Super Delta HF Integrale
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20457 (also listed as 4967834204577).
- Raced at the Portugal Rally - Vinho do Porto in 1993.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 202 mm x 348 mm x 68 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 357 g.
- Box barcode 4967834204577 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 453.
The Lancia Delta HF Integrale featured a huge number of modification in this (its last) revision. It gained 7 centimeters in height, making it able to mount 17" rims and improving brake cooling, bodyworks were lightened and the engine got some more power in the low end. It was developed in autumn 1991 and debuted in Montecarlo 1992, winning 8 stages and the sixth manufacturer title in that year.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.