This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Mini Cooper Factory and Privateer race and rally liveries. 6 complete and different cars can be made with this sheet. Tamiya and Revell kits to be used.
Additional details for the Mini Cooper Competition
marking / livery, designed by M.Quarterman of UMi Graphics
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/24 scale with reference PLB2-302808.
- Raced at the 24 Hours SPA Francorchamps, the Marathon de la Route, the Muhllacken Hillclimb, the 4 Hours Sebring, the British Vita Racing, the Oulton Park and the Tour de France Automobile in 1963, 1965, 1966 and 1968.
- To be used with Revell references REV07064, 80-7064 and REV07092, or Tamiya references TAM24039, TAM24048 and TAM24130.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Download Print Lab Decals PLB2-302808 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 451.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.