Decoration for the Nunu Porsche Kremer 935 K3 corresponding to number 77 that raced at Le Mans in 1982, driven by Anne-Charlotte Verney, Bob Garretson and Ray Ratcliff
Additional details for the Porsche Kremer 935 K3
marking / livery, designed by J Banks
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/24 scale with reference PLB2-314878.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1982.
- To be used with Nunu reference PN24006.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 450.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.