This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Williams Honda FW11
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K742 (also listed as K742 and K-742).
- Belongs to the Williams Grand Prix Engineering Team.
- Raced at the Portuguese Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1986.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Edition limited to 50 units.
- Package measures 275 mm x 420 mm x 95 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1900 g.
- Featured in newsletter 449.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.