Livery corresponding to the Porsche 917K that raced in the 9 Hours of Kyalami in 1970 with number 1, driven by John Love and Richard Attwood. It has been designed for the Fujimi kits and printed by Cartograf. This Porsche raced with Ferrari front rims instead, since cracks were detected in the Porsche ones.
Additional details for the Porsche 917K
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/24 scale with reference DCL-DEC044.
- Belongs to the Gunston Team.
- Raced at the 9 Hours Kyalami in 1970.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ12173, HR-5, FJ12188, FJ12198, FJ12199, FJ12236, FJ12261, FJ123592, FJ123882, RS-84, FJ126074, FJ126135, 12613, RS-4, FJ126142, 12614, RS-88, FJ12615, 126159, RS-92, FJ126166, 12616 and RS-98.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Decalcas DCL-DEC044 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 160 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 25 g.
- Featured in newsletter 447.
Paints recommended by Decalcas / SpotModel for this product:
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.