Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
This model is NOT a re-edition
of the Trumpeter product, it is a completely new
product!! This is the standard (NOT
pre-painted) version of the model.
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Mk II
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Meng Model in 1/12 scale with reference RS-002.
- Belongs to the Shelby American Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1966.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 400 mm x 600 mm x 120 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2000 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.