This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
This kit is NOT a re-edition
of the Trumpeter product!! It's a completely new
product!! And what a product! Doors and front and rear hoods fully operable, a fully detailed engine, hardware to attach the suspension parts, and many other details. And with the option of being able to make any of the two versions
that finished in first and second positions in the legendary edition of the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1966. The black one with the number #2, or the most famous thanks to the cinema with the dorsal #1 and the mythical colors of Gulf.
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Mk II
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Meng Model in 1/12 scale with reference RS-002 (also listed as 4897038552948).
- Belongs to the Shelby American Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1966.
- Includes metal parts, paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 418 mm x 624 mm x 111 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1790 g.
- Box barcode 4897038552948 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 459.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.