Gorgeous livery for Nunu's Kremer Porsche 935K3 based on the machine that raced in the 6 Hours of Silverstone in 1980, driven by Guy Edwards, John Fitzpatrick and Axel Plankenhorn.
Additional details for the Porsche Kremer 935 K3/80
marking / livery, designed by J Banks
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/24 scale with reference PLB2-335182.
- Raced at the 6 Hours Silverstone in 1980.
- To be used with Nunu reference PN24006.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 447.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.