This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
Mirror-like adhesive foil, normally used for recreating the chrome of the moldings, interior of the turn indicators, window frames of classic cars, ... It measures 90 x 200 mm, and is very similar to the "Bare Metal Foil".
Additional details for the Mirror Finish
- Manufactured by Hasegawa with reference TF-1 (also listed as 4967834718012 and 71801).
- Package includes 1 units.
- Package measures 90 mm x 200 mm x 4 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 30 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4967834718012 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 446.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.