This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Subaru Impreza WRC
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20454 (also listed as 4967834204546).
- Belongs to the Subaru Team.
- Raced at the Mexico Rally in 2005.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 205 mm x 349 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 376 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4967834204546 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 446.
The WRC2003 was introduced at the 2003 Rallye Monte Carlo. It featured a revised look based on the updated Impreza introduced the previous year. Technical improvements were made to the turbocharger and engine, aiming to increase torque at lower RPMs allowing greater driveability. The car's body shell was made both lighter and stiffer. Throughout the year modifications were made to the car's suspension.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.