This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
This is the Fujimi's kit of the McLaren MP4/5, the car Ayrton Senna at 1989. Be carefull, the kit does not includes
Additional details for the McLaren Honda MP4/5
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Fujimi in 1/20 scale with reference FJ091938 (also listed as 091938, 09193 and GP-1).
- Belongs to the McLaren Racing Limited Team.
- Raced at the Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1989.
- Includes paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and does NOT include tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 205 mm x 350 mm x 58 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 378 g.
- Featured in newsletters 446, 474 and 476.
The McLaren MP4/5 and its derived sister model the McLaren MP4/5B were Formula One racing cars designed by the McLaren Formula One team based in Woking, UK. The MP4/5 was loosely based on its 1988 predecessor, the all-conquering MP4/4. McLaren used the new car for half of the 1989 season using the Weismann Longitudinal Transmission from the MP4/4, and the MP4/5B with the Weismann Transverse Transmission for the last half of the 1989 season and for 1990, earning back to back drivers' and constructors' world titles with the type.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.