This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Waterslide decals recreating the Ferrari 212 Inter, with "Vignale" body, which took part on the 2nd edition of the famous Carrera Panamericana. The number 9 car was painted in blue and light grey livery, sponsored by Sinclair oil. Is currently a very rare Ferrari, and the original car is kept intact and restored to it's factory original condition. Decals are suitable for the 1:43 model made by BBR which has a quite accurate body shape. Decals are a reproduction of the typography and colors following actual car pictures.
Additional details for the Ferrari 212 Inter Vignale
marking / livery, designed by Kuma decal, designed in Jp, from Italian amateur pro-modeler
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/43 scale with reference PLB2-497929.
- Raced at the Carrera Panamericana in 1951.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 446.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.