This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Transkit to transform the Tamiya kit of the Suzuki RGV from the 1999 season into the one used by the Suzuki team in the 1993 season. Decal sheet includes the number #1 used by Kevin Schwantz in the Drivers Parade of the last season event held at the Jarama circuit, once he had finally been proclaimed World Champion.
Additional details for the Suzuki RGV-Gamma XR-79
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-TK1250 (also listed as 4545310019220 and TK1250).
- Belongs to the Lucky Strike Suzuki Team.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1993.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14081.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 153 mm x 246 mm x 63 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 357 g.
- Box barcode 4545310019220 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 445.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.