Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Additional details for the Porsche Kremer 935 K2
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-341 (also listed as 341 and REJI341).
- Belongs to the Willeme Team.
- Raced at the Turbowax Trophy in 1980.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits references B24015, 105108 and aos10510.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 180 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 445 and 452.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.