This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
Additional details for the Porsche Kremer 935 K2
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-341 (also listed as 341 and REJI341).
- Belongs to the Willeme Team.
- Raced at the Turbowax Trophy in 1980.
- To be used with Beemax Model Kits references B24015, 105108 and aos10510.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 180 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 445.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.