This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Kit based on the 936 with number # 4 driven by J.Barth / H.Haywood / J.Ickx, winner at Le Mans in 1977. Includes a complete and detailed kit of various materials, including white metal, resin, photo-etched parts, turned parts made of metal, rubber tires including pre-printed sponsor logos, silk-printed decals and various cables that allow the maximum realism with the original vehicle. Aluminum turned parts are used for the wheels, headlight trim, wheel shaft and locknut. The front and rear cowl are removable, and the doors open and close allowing a full view of the detailed interior after assembly is complete.
Additional details for the Porsche 936/77
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K755 (also listed as K755 and K-751).
- Belongs to the Martini International Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1977.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 300 mm x 400 mm x 100 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1900 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.