This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Decoration for the assistance vehicles of the Martini Porsche team in the 1978 East African Safari. On that occasion Porsche raced with the 911SC and used a Volkswagen Type 2 and a Land Rover Station Wagon as assistance vehicles fitted with roof racks to transport wheels, tools and spare parts.
Additional details for the Land Rover Serie III LWB Station Wagon+Volkswagen Transporter T2 Bussi
decals, designed by M. Quarterman
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/43 scale with reference PLB2-613520.
- Raced at the East African Safari Rally .
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 445.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.