Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon windshield made of 0.2mm transparent laminated material
, for replacing the transparent plastic parts of your kit. You will achieve a more realistic look
on your kit, both for the reduced thickness
(much closer to reality on that scale than the original transparent part) as well as for its shininess and transparency
. Windshield comes already cut
, fitting your model perfectly without any additional cutting.
Additional details for the Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon
vacuum formed parts:
- Manufactured by Decalcas in 1/12 scale with reference DCL-VAC018.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14136.
- Includes vacuum formed parts.
- Package measures 100 mm x 195 mm x 5 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
- Featured in newsletter 444.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.