Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer
Decoration for the spectacular Porsche Kremer 935 K3 by Nunu during its participation in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1980.
Additional details for the Porsche Kremer 935 K3
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/24 scale with reference SHK-D423.
- Belongs to the Dick Barbour Racing Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1980.
- To be used with Nunu reference PN24006.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 232 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 13 g (review pending).
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.