Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New release from the Tameo Silverline series, this time recreating the Ferrari F1/89 racing the Formula 1 Grand Prix of Portugal in 1989, won by Berger.
Additional details for the Ferrari F1/89
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK130.
- Raced at the Portuguese Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1989.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 83 mm x 115 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 142 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 442 and 447.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.