This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New release from the Tameo Silverline series, this time recreating the Ferrari F1/89 racing the Formula 1 Grand Prix of Portugal in 1989, won by Berger.
Additional details for the Ferrari F1/89
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK130.
- Raced at the Portuguese Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1989.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions, painting instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Download Tameo Kits SLK130 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 83 mm x 117 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 152 g.
- Featured in newsletters 442, 447 and 459.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.