Time-limited re-edition of this conversion to the early 1977 season version of the beautiful Tyrrell Ford P34. You need the Tamiya scale model as a base for the conversion.
Additional details for the Tyrrell Ford P34
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/20 scale with reference ST27-TK2064 (also listed as 4545310011309 and TK2064).
- Belongs to the Tyrrell Racing Team.
- Raced at the Early season in 1977.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ090900, 09090, GP-34, FJ090924, 09092, GP-35, FJ090962, 09096, GP-39, FJ09098, 090986, GP-40, FJ090986, 09098, GP-40, FJ09149, GP-48, FJ091914, 09191, GP-59 and FJ11385.
- Includes resin parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 247 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 247 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4545310011309 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 442.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.