Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Set of lambda sensors for measuring oxygen in the exhaust pipes of modern vehicles. Includes turned metal parts, wiring and photo-etched parts for recreating four units in 1/12 scale.
Additional details for the Oxygen sensor
- Manufactured by Top Studio in 1/12 scale with reference TD23263.
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes photo-etched parts, turned metal parts and other materials.
- Package measures 60 mm x 80 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 3 g.
- Featured in newsletter 441.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.