Tameo is a worldwide leader
in 1/43 scale modeling, but their kits in other scales are equally brilliant
. This 1/24 scale kit follows the classic Tameo product line, with white metal parts
printed decals, rubber tyres
, metal turned
parts and a wealth of photoetches
Additional details for the Ferrari F1 2000
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/24 scale with reference TLK001.
- Raced at the Japanese Formula 1 Grand Prix in 2000.
- Includes photo-etched parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 170 mm x 240 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 630 g.
- Featured in newsletter 172.
This single seater was designed by engineers Rory Byrne and Ross Brawn, and featured the new Ferrari 10 V cylinder engine that Schumacher used to bring back the laurels of the victory to the italian house.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.