This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Ferrari 312B
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K744 (also listed as K744 and K-744).
- Raced at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix, the Canadian Formula 1 Grand Prix and the Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1970.
- Includes CNC metal parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 425 mm x 280 mm x 160 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2577 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 440.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.