This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Tyrrell Ford 006
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K751 (also listed as K751 and K-751).
- Belongs to the Tyrrell Racing Team Team.
- Raced at the Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix and the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1973.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 264 mm x 353 mm x 93 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1878 g.
- Featured in newsletter 442.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.