The PrintLab decals are manufactured using digital technology and could have less detail, quality and definition than conventional decals made by silk-screen printing. Please take this into account before purchasing this PrintLab decal since refunds are not accepted for these concepts. The design of the decals printed by Print Lab is made by individuals. SpotModel is not responsible for the possible lack of logos in the design of the same, or that said design is incorrect or not original.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Decoration for the Lotus 47 driven by Ernesto Neves at the Vila Real Circuit in 1969 and by José Lampreia also at the Vila Real Circuit but in 1968.
Additional details for the Lotus 47
marking / livery, designed by Bandido Slot Performance
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/24 scale with reference PLB2-401261.
- Raced at the Circuito de Vila Real in 1968 and 1969.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 466.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.