Decoration for the Lotus 47 driven by Ernesto Neves at the Vila Real Circuit in 1969 and by José Lampreia also at the Vila Real Circuit but in 1968.
Additional details for the Lotus 47
marking / livery, designed by Bandido Slot Performance
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/24 scale with reference PLB2-401261.
- Raced at the Circuito de Vila Real in 1968 and 1969.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 466.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.