This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
A mid-90's F1 driver, riding back to the pits on a rival's car, celebrating victory (this figure is based upon Jean Alesi's pose, winning the Canadian Grand Prix in 1995). This figure has been designed to fit the Benetton Renault B195 kit by Tameo Kits (TMK200)
Additional details for the Taxi Ride 1
- Manufactured by Bad Wolf Miniatures in 1/43 scale with reference BW43009.
- To be used with Tameo Kits reference TMK200.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 48 mm x 67 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 8 g.
- Featured in newsletter 444.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.