All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Anti-silicone additive for use with Zero Paints 2K catalyzed varnishes. Add 15ml for each liter of varnish and apply as usual. The product helps to level varnished surfaces while reducing and even eliminating craters due to the presence of silicones.
Additional details for the Fisheye Eliminator Anti-Silicone Additive
paint for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-3026.
- To be used with Zero Paints references ZP-3006, ZP-3012, ZP-3031, ZP-3035, ZP-3038 and ZP-3043.
- Package measures 51 mm x 113 mm x 51 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 120 g (review pending).
- Product contains 1 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 436.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.