This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Bugatti Type 35
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K741 (also listed as 4580011507416, K741 and K-741).
- Raced at the Targa Florio in 1928.
- Includes CNC metal parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 275 mm x 415 mm x 152 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2636 g.
- Box barcode 4580011507416 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 436.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.