This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The Mercedes CLR is, perhaps, one of the biggest failures of Mercedes in the world of competition, literally flying up to three times
on the Mulsanne Straight in three different accidents
in the 1999 Le Mans 24 Hours. But this fact is also part of the history of Le Mans, and after all for many the car can be very attractive. Profil24 has understood this, developing the resin model
with its usual quality, with a complete set of photo-etched parts and a high-quality decal sheet. Of course, don't let Mercedes find out, who didn't want to hear about the CLR project again...
Additional details for the Mercedes CLR
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Profil24 in 1/24 scale with reference P24121 (also listed as P24121K).
- Belongs to the AMG-Mercedes Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1999.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 185 mm x 248 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 321 g.
- Featured in newsletters 434, 445, 541 and 547.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.