An absolutely mind blowing transkit designed by Alex Kovalev, deeply renewed to include enhancements in the bodyworks as well as new parts, for recreating the Shelby GT500 Custom Eleanor using the Revell / Monogram kits as a base. It includes photo-etched parts and an extensive resin parts list: headlights, bodywork, wheels and interior parts. For assembling this transkit you need to have either the Revell or Monogram models in 1/24 scale of any of the Ford Mustang, Ford Mustang Convertible, Shelby Mustang GT 350, or any of the several other variants they have released.
Additional details for the Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 Eleanor
- Manufactured by Ukrainian Scale Cars Production in 1/24 scale with reference 24T009.
- Raced in 1965 and 1966.
- To be used with Revell references REV07065, 80-7065, REV07242 and 80-7242.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, seatbelt fabric and water slide decals.
- Package measures 230 mm x 135 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 250 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 430 and 434.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.