This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
One of the most famous
Lancia Stratos HF, reissued again by Hasegawa
: the winner of the Sanremo Rally in 1979. Do not miss this kit, it is a true scale modeling legend
Additional details for the Lancia Stratos HF
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20440 (also listed as 4967834204409 and CR-32).
- Belongs to the Jolly Club Team.
- Raced at the Sanremo Rally in 1979.
- Includes metal parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 201 mm x 350 mm x 66 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 348 g.
- Box barcode 4967834204409 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 435.
The Lancia Stratos HF is a rally car manufactured by the Italian brand Lancia targeted at the World Rally Championship, of which only 492 units were built. Bodyworks were designed by Bertone based in a prototype from 1971 Turin Automobile Salon. It was easily recognized by its wedge shape, small length and big width, giving it more traction. The moon shaped front windshield provided a great front visibility, although the rear one was almost non-existent.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.