Due to the latest events in Ukraine, USCP products not currently in stock might take way longer than expected to arrive to our warehouse. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Absolutely mind-blowing this transkit for recreating the Honda Civic EG Coupe from the Fast and Furious movie, based on the Hasegawa model of the Civic. Inside the box you will find the bodywork, low profile tires, rims, rear spoiler and other parts, all executed in a really spectacular
smooth and thin resin, with a soft touch, that must be seen to be believed. It is without a doubt a great product
Additional details for the Honda Civic EG Coupe
- Manufactured by Ukrainian Scale Cars Production in 1/24 scale with reference 24T038.
- To be used with the Hasegawa kits.
- Includes resin parts, rubber parts, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 105 mm x 210 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 162 g.
- Featured in newsletters 433 and 442.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.