Decoration for the Ford Escort Cosworth as driven by Jose María Ponce and Gaspar León in the 1993 Maspalomas Rally.
Additional details for the Ford Escort RS Cosworth
marking / livery, designed by E. Salarich
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/24 scale with reference PLB2-449832.
- Raced at the Rally Maspalomas in 1993.
- To be used with Domino reference DMN24144, or Reji Model references REJI-290, REJI-291, REJI-292, REJI-293, 0293, REJI-318, 0138, REJI318, REJI-326, 0326, REJI326, REJI-327, 0327 and REJI327, or Shunko Models reference SHK-D266, or Tamiya references TAM24153 and TAM24xxx, or Ukrainian Scale Cars Production reference 24T035.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 433.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.