This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Re-edition of the classic Tamiya scale model kit, now including a few new things such as a photo-etched parts sheet or the intake trumpets made in turned metal, in addition to the original plastic, rubber, and chromed parts, as well as seat belt fabric and decals to recreate either the street version or the "Clubman racer" version.
Additional details for the Lotus Super Seven Series II
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/24 scale with reference TAM24357 (also listed as 4950344243570 and 24357).
- Raced in 1957.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Download Tamiya TAM24357 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 191 mm x 290 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 210 g.
- Box barcode 4950344243570 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 453.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.