Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Re-edition of this classic Tamiya scale model, now including the driver and co-driver figures, as well as a fully detailed engined and decals printed by Cartograf. Once built, it measures 208mm long by 98mm wide.
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth Rally
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/20 scale with reference TAM20069 (also listed as 4950344200696 and 20069).
- Raced in 1977.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 245 mm x 380 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 510 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4950344200696 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 434.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.