This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Re-edition of this classic Tamiya scale model, now including the driver and co-driver figures, as well as a fully detailed engined and decals printed by Cartograf. Once built, it measures 208mm long by 98mm wide.
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth Rally
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Tamiya in 1/20 scale with reference TAM20069 (also listed as 4950344200696 and 20069).
- Raced in 1977.
- Includes metal parts, paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 245 mm x 380 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 548 g.
- Box barcode 4950344200696 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 434 and 457.
Paints recommended by Tamiya / SpotModel for this product:
Although the Fiat 131 had debuted the previous season, that of 1977 was its first complete contesting the world championship, obtaining enough points to proclaim itself World Champion Manufacturers ahead of Ford, obtaining victory in 5 rallies throughout the season. One of those rallies was precisely the Rally of Portugal, where Fiat got the first of the victories of that season with Marku Alen, thanks mainly to the Pirelli P7 tires that were more resistant to punctures than the Dunlop of Waldegard's Escort, second classified.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.