All Zero Paints primers, clearcoats and paints are specifically formulated for airbrush use only. They are already pre-thinned, and no additional thinner is needed. The paint can be used on RC polycarbonate body but will not flex and might crack in a crash.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Zero Paints' product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Set of two 30ml paint bottles (each) for painting the Alpina team BMW M3. They are the perfect colors to use along with the Decalcas decal set for this livery.
Additional details for the BMW M3 E30 - DTM 1988 Team Alpina Green and Blue
paints set for airbrush:
- Manufactured by Zero Paints with reference ZP-1490.
- To be used with Decalcas reference DCL-DEC007.
- Package measures 86 mm x 44 mm x 66 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 175 g.
- Product contains 2 x 30ml. Shipping restrictions may apply to certain countries (more info at our FAQ)
- Featured in newsletter 431.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.