Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Additional details for the Peugeot 306 Maxi Evo1
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference TK24-474 (also listed as TK24/474).
- Belongs to the Peugeot Sport Team.
- Raced at the Boucles de SPA in 1998.
- To be used with Nunu reference PN24009.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 180 mm x 220 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 430.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.