Due to the COVID19 pandemic, Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
Decoration for the car that finished in third position at Boucles de SPA in 1998, designed to be used with Nunu's scale model kit.
Additional details for the Peugeot 306 Maxi Evo1
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/24 scale with reference TK24-474 (also listed as TK24/474).
- Belongs to the Peugeot Sport Team.
- Raced at the Boucles de SPA in 1998.
- To be used with Nunu reference PN24009.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 165 mm x 220 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
- Featured in newsletters 430 and 453.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.