This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Resin model of the different Lincoln Capri sponsored by Tupman Motors that participated in the Pan American Race in 1954. This product is recommended ONLY for experienced modelers due to its difficulty.
Additional details for the Lincoln Capri
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1049 (also listed as ARE 1049).
- Raced at the Carrera Panamericana in 1954.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and painting instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 150 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 190 g.
- Featured in newsletters 430 and 435.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.