This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Additional details for the Maserati 250F
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/43 scale with reference MFH-K746 (also listed as 4580011507461, K746 and K-746).
- Raced at the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1957.
- Includes 3D printed parts, metal parts, photo-etched parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 95 mm x 155 mm x 55 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 160 g.
- Box barcode 4580011507461 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 432 and 443.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.