Decals designed to decorate the Kawasaki KR500 by Tamiya. These decals can be used to replace the veteran and surely deteriorated decals of your model. You can finally assemble the kit with fresh new decals !!!
Additional details for the Kawasaki KR500
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-021.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1982.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14028.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 160 mm x 210 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 22 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 429.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.