This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Here is the Don 'Snake' Prudhomme dragster he raced in the USA in 1972. The model includes a fully detailed engine... of course!
Additional details for the Yellow Feather Top Fuel Dragster
model car kit:
- Manufactured by MPC in 1/25 scale with reference MPC-844 (also listed as 849398011386, MPC844/12 and 844).
- Raced in 1972.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 165 mm x 235 mm x 95 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 290 g.
- Box barcode 849398011386 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 428.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.