This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Fantastic scale model kit in 1/12 scale by Profil24 of the Ferrari 250 LM driven by David Piper and Richard Attwood at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1968. The kit does not include the detailed engine, or operative doors and hoods.
Additional details for the Ferrari 250 LM
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Profil24 in 1/12 scale with reference P1211K.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1968.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 317 mm x 440 mm x 125 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2104 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 428.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.