This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Fantastic scale model kit in 1/12 scale by Profil24 of the even more fantastic and beautiful Porsche 356 Gmünd at the 24 Hours of Le Mans from 1953. The kit does not include the detailed engine or operative doors and hoods.
Additional details for the Porsche 356 Gmünd
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Profil24 in 1/12 scale with reference P1210K.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1953.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 317 mm x 440 mm x 125 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2104 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 428.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.