This scale model kit includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New release by Profil24, this time recreating the Alfa Romeo 6C 3000 CM that participated in the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1953. A beautiful machine that you can already have in your showcase after enjoying the assembly of the many resins and photoetches that you will find in the box.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo 6C 3000 CM
model car kit:
- Manufactured by Profil24 in 1/24 scale with reference P24106K.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1953.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 185 mm x 248 mm x 58 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 270 g.
- Featured in newsletters 428 and 437.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.