1/25 scale decoration for Mark Donohue's Lola T-152 in his participation in Indianapolis in 1969.
Additional details for the Lola T-152
marking / livery, designed by Juanjo Mas
- Manufactured by Print Lab Decals in 1/25 scale with reference PLB2-350574.
- Raced at the Indy in 1969.
- Includes water slide decals manufactured with digital technology.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 6 g.
- Featured in newsletter 430.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.